Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Preach it, Gov Christie!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MaggiesFarm/~3/KfjAMzgOOTw/15081-Preach-it,-Gov-Christie!.html

A quote from his interview:



You know what that rally was? The "me first" rally. "Pay me my raise first. Pay me my free health benefits first. Pay me my pension first. And everybody else in New Jersey, get to the back of the line."  Well, you know what? I'm not going to sit by and allow that to go unnoticed, so we'll shine a bright light on it, and we'll see how the people react. But I think we are seeing how the people of New Jersey are reacting, and that's how you make it politically palatable in other states in the country. Just shine a bright light on greed and self-interest."



It's the right time to take on the greed of government unions. Somebody's got to do it before every Dem state goes bankrupt. As I always say, the marriage between government unions and the Dem party is intrinsically corrupt.





No comments:

Post a Comment