Saturday, May 21, 2011

Will Joe Biden Move to Impeach Obama Now That He’s Ignored Congress in Going to War With Libya? (Video)

The Gateway Pundit

Is Joe Biden a man of his word?
Joe Biden told an audience in 2007 that war without congressional approval warrants impeachment.
He repeated the claim on MSNBC:

"I want to make it clear. And I made it clear to the President that if he takes this nation to war with Iran without Congressional approval. I will make it my business to impeach him. That's a fact. That is a fact."

Nancy Pelosi did too.

Yesterday Barack Obama told Congress that he did not need their approval for his war on Libya. Obama willingly ignored the War Powers Act.

So will Joe Biden now move to impeach Obama?

Sent with Reeder


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment