Friday, October 23, 2009

Biden: The Stimulus Is Working Great, But We're In A Depression

Explain to me, please, why the mainstream media gives a total pass to the gaffe-machine cretin known as Vice President Joe Biden. Oh yes, now I remember, it's because he's not a Republican. Dan Quayle made one spelling mistake back in 1989 and the media painted him as a dunce and a buffoon for the rest of the Bush I administration. Joe Biden makes several idiotic comments per week, in addition to simply not being especially intelligent overall. Here is one from this week that the liberal media (I repeat myself) chose not to cover:

Today: Vice President Biden: "Well, it's a depression — it's a depression for millions of Americans, through no fault of their own," he said. (ABC News 10/19)

September: Vice President Biden: “In my wildest dreams, I never thought the stimulus would work this well,” (The Wall Street Journal 9/24)

So, the stimulus is working, it's working better than Biden ever expected, and yet we're in a depression?

No comments:

Post a Comment